- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup reduced fat natural yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp Linwoods milled flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp Primeal pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- chopped almonds (optional)
- Peel & break bananas into a blender.
- Add yogurt, flaxseeds, milk & maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 10 x 1/4 cup popsicle moulds and gently insert a paddle-pop stick into each.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours or until frozen.
- Mix the dark chocolate in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until smooth. Allow to cool slightly before using.
- Pour the chocolate sauce into a dish plate.
- Remove pops from moulds and coat with the chocolate.
Tip: We suggest adding some chopped almonds onto the chocolate coating for an extra delicious touch!