with Lemon Grass, Ginger & Chilli
- 1 Norwegian whole salmon fillet
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 2 stalks lemon grass
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 limes
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 knob ginger, grated
- 75 ml soy sauce
- 2 red chillies, finely sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 500g fresh asparagus
- olive oil
- Maldon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- To make the marinade mash the lemongrass & combine with the ginger, garlic, soy sauce & coriander.
- Rub the marinade over the salmon fillet & allow to marinate for a couple of hours in a tray wrapped in cling film.
- Preheat your grill to very high heat.
- Brush salmon with honey & grill approximately 10 min or until desired doneness.
- Lightly coat the asparagus with a drizzle of olive oil & season with sea salt & pepper.
- Grill the asparagus for 2-3 min.
- Serve the salmon on a large platter beside the asparagus & garnish with spring onions, chilies, coriander leaves & a squeeze of lime.