- Aussie Boneless Lamb Leg
- Nomu Lamb Rub
- Maldon Sea Salt
- Carmencita Black Pepper
- ¼ Bunch of Fresh Rosemary
- ¼ Bunch of Fresh Thyme
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Iliada Olive Oil
- 2 Red Capsicum, seeded and cut into 4 cm pieces
- 2 Zucchini, cunt on diagonal in 4 cm pieces
- 2 Carrots, cut into 4 cm pieces
- In a blender mix the rub, the lemon juice, the salt, the black pepper (freshly grounded) and the olive oil.
- Cut the garlic in slices. Make an incision on the surface of the meat (with a small knife) and incorporate the garlic slices into this small hole.
- Rub the lamb leg with the Nomu rub mix and let marinate for 1 hour minimum.
- Grill the lamb over indirect heat for 70-90 minutes (120°F inside) for a rare cooking temperature. Allow more time for the following doneness: 125°F (medium rare), 135°F (medium), 150°F (medium well)
- Once you reach the desired doneness place the meat into aluminum foil and let rest for 15 minutes before cutting.
Place capsicum, zucchini and carrots in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Spread over 2 baking trays and roast for 35-40 minutes until vegetables are golden brown and cooked through.