- 10 Fresh Strawberries (stem on)
- 170g Gourmet Belgian Dark Chocolate Coins
- 3 Tbsp Paysan Breton Cooking Cream
- 1 Tbsp Isigny Ste Mere Butter
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Wash the strawberries and dry well with a paper towel.
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan and add the chocolate coins, pepper & cinnamon; stir until evenly incorporated and fully melted. Set aside.
- Hold each strawberry by the stem and dip into the chocolate. Place the chocolate covered strawberries on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
- Once the chocolate has cooled, chill until fully set & serve.