with Ganache Glaze
- 1/2 Cup Gourmet Belgian Dark Chocolate Coins (chopped)
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 Cups Flour
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Brewed Coffee
- 1/2 Cup Gourmet Canola Oil
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- Fresh Pomegranate Seeds (for garnish)
Dark Chocolate Ganache:
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp. Unsalted Butter
- 2 3/4 Cup Gourmet Belgian Dark Chocolate Coins (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Grease & flour your bundt pan.
- Melt the chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, and pour into a medium bowl; let cool.
- Add the oil & sugar into the chocolate and whisk until smooth; then whisk in the egg.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the cocoa powder, flour, baking soda & salt.
- Add half the flour mixture to the chocolate mixture, then 1/2 of the brewed coffee and 1/2 the milk. Whisk until smooth and evenly incorporated. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until evenly incorporated.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before flipping your bundt onto your serving plate.
- Place the chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Bring the cream to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Before the cream comes to a full boil, pour the cream into the chocolate bowl and whisk until smooth. Add the butter and stir until smooth. Wrap bowl the cling film, and let stand at room temperature for approximately 5 minutes.
- Pour the ganache over the cooled cake; let stand until the glaze is set.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds.