- 2 Dessertspoons of
- Linwoods Milled Flaxseed, Cocoa & Berries
- 55g Plain Flour
- 1 Egg
- 150ml Milk
- 300ml Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Agave Syrup
- Fresh Raspberries
- Sieve the flour and salt into a bowl and mix in the Linwoods Milled Flaxseed, Cocoa & Berries.
- Make a well in the center and add the egg.
- Slowly whisk in the milk to form a smooth batter.
- Heat a little canola oil in a nonstick pan.
- Pour in 1/4 cup of the batter and cook until golden; flip and cook until other side is golden.
- Remove from pan and place on a plate; repeat with remaining batter.
- In a small saucepan heat orange juice with agave syrup.
- Serve pancakes on a plate with fresh raspberries and a drizzle of the agave syrup mixture.