For the Lamb:
- 700g Chilled Aussie Lamb Leg into 3cm dice
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tbsp. Iliada Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Oregano Leaves
For the Chimichurri:
- 1 Large Bunch Flat Leaf Parsley
- 8 Garlic Cloves
- 3 Tbsp. Minced Onion
- 5 Tbsp. Distilled White Vinegar
- 5 Tbsp. Water
- 1 tsp. Maldon Salt
- ½ tsp. Dried Oregano
- ½ tsp. Hot Pepper Flakes
- 1 Cup Iliada Olive Oil
- Carmencita Black Pepper
- Mix the meat in a bowl with garlic, oil and oregano; stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Preheat a chargrill or barbeque to moderately high heat. Thread the meat onto 12 skewers and season with salt and pepper. Cook for ½ to 2 minutes on each of the 4 sides or until cooked to your liking. Allow to rest for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and serve with chimichurri.
Finely chop the parsley and garlic in a food processor. Add the onion, vinegar, water, salt, oregano, pepper flakes, and black pepper and process in brief bursts until the salt crystals are dissolved. Add the oil in a thin stream. Do not over process; the chimichurri should be fairly coarse. Correct the seasoning, adding salt or vinegar to taste.