- 1 Cup Iliada Green Olives
- 1/3 Cup Pine Nuts
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1 Cup Fresh Parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Freshly Grated Parmesan
- Gourmet Fresh Baguette
- In a food processor purée the olives with the pine nuts, the garlic, and the parsley.
- Add the oil in a stream and the Parmesan, and blend the mixture well.
- Slice the baguette and spread over a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil & garlic powder & place in the oven until toasted on both sides.
- Serve the pesto mixture on top of the hot bread.