with Balsamic Vinaigrette & Truffle Oil
- 1/2 Pack Belco Green Beans
- 1 Red Onion (sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Almonds (toasted & roughly chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Parsley (thinly cut)
- Drizzle of Tartuflanghe Truffle Oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Maldon Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Gourmet Lobster Tails
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
As the aim of this menu is to ‘cook together,’one of you will be responsible for the salad while the other cooks the lobster.
Salad & Vinaigrette
- Clean the green beans by removing the two extremities. Then blanch them for 7-8 minutes. The green beans should be cooked but still “al dente”. Remove the green beans from the boiling water and put them in ice cold water for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the onion slices in a bowl of cold water with a pinch of salt, and leave to soak for an hour.
- In a small bowl mix the balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Mix the green beans with red onions & parsley, add salt, freshly ground black pepper, 1 Tbsp of olive oil, 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar & the almonds.
- Take the Lobster tail, open the shell carefully without removing the meat from the shell. Rub the meat with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Put the lobster tails in an oven tray; cook at 180°C for 6-7 minutes.
- In a tended plate put the green beans in the center, add the roasted lobster tail with the meat still attached to the shell, then season with the balsamic vinaigrette & truffle oil.
- Sit close to each other and enjoy your first course.