- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 500g potatoes, peeled & cubed
- Maldon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2-3 red chillies, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 large fresh tomatoes, peeled & chopped
- Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Heat olive oil in a large baking pan until very hot. Add the potatoes to the pan & toss with the oil until fully covered. Season with sea salt & pepper & bake for approx. 10-15 min. until golden.
- Add the tomatoes, chilli, paprika & garlic to the pan & stir well. Bake for another 20-30 min. until the potatoes are crisp on the outside
- Serve hot with a garnish of fresh parsley.