with Goat Cheese & Pomegranate
- 2 Cups Primeal Red Quinoa
- 1 Cup Pomegranate
- 115 g Goat Cheese
- 2 Cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 Cups Cooked or Pickled Beets
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Pistachios
- 3/4 Cup Iliada Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup 2-Leaf Balsamic Vinegar
- Combine quinoa with 4 cups water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Cover & reduce heat to low, and simmer until quinoa is tender and the water has been absorbed, approximately 15 minutes. Remove from heat give it a stir and set aside to cool. Season with salt, pepper & a drizzle of olive oil.
- For the vinaigrette combine the olive oil & balsamic vinegar in a jar. Add a pinch of sea salt and several grinds of black pepper. Close the lid and shake well. Add a spoonful of honey if desired.
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a large salad bowl toss all ingredients together; add dressing and toss gently.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios, crumbled goat cheese & pomegranate.