- 200g Poseidon Peeled Tail Off Shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Enso Sesame Oil
- 140g Spinach Leaves
- 2 Avocados
- Juice of 1 Lime & Zest
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Fresh Chili, finely chopped
- In a large bowl add the chopped chili, lime juice & zest, garlic, sesame oil & soy sauce; add the shrimps and coat. Allow to marinate in the fridge for up to one hour.
- Remove the shrimps from the marinade; toss the spinach in the marinade until coated, then tip into a serving bowl. Slice the avocados and add to the bowl with spinach; finally add the shrimps on top.