- 2 SA Veal Sirloin Steaks with Mexican Spices
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1-2 onions
- 2 bell peppers (red, yellow or green)
- Fresh lime juice
- Chopped coriander
- Gourmet guacamole
- Fresh chilli
- Olive oil
- Slice some onions & mixed bell peppers into thin strips.
- In a large pan over medium/high heat, heat a couple lugs of olive oil & add your onions & peppers. Stir for 4-5 min until soft & set aside.
- Slice your steak into thin strips and cook in you pan over high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Return the peppers & onions to the pan with the steak & stir.
- Heat your tortillas in the oven for 5 – 10 min. wrapped in foil.
- To serve add a spoon of beef & pepper mixture in the centre of each tortilla. We recommend adding a spoonful of our Gourmet Guacamole, a squeeze of lime juice, some fresh chilli & chopped coriander on top. Fold the bottom of the tortilla
- slightly over the filling, then fold the sides to overlap and enjoy!