- 2 French cut lamb racks (around 16 chops)
- 1 tbsp crushed fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp oregano or basil
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Defrost the lamb racks in the fridge overnight then slice into chops.
- Combine all ingredients for the marinade and mix well with the lamb chops and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Remove the chops from the fridge an hour before grilling. Grill according to your preference then place on a warm dish for 5 minutes then serve.