- 2 Packs Gourmet Norwegian Salmon steaks (4 pcs)
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or honey
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 tbsp lemon rind
- Coat rack of broiler pan with olive oil. Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, whisk sugar/honey, lemon rind, soy and ginger. Season both sides of fillets with salt and pepper. Place salmon on broiler rack and brush the glaze on top.
- Broil for 8-10 minutes or until fish is lightly browned and opaque.
- Serve each fillet on top of crushed potatoes and stir fry veggies.