- 1 1/2 kg Potatoes (peeled)
- Maldon Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 300 ml Milk
- 150 g of Isigny Ste Mere Unsalted Butter
- 6 Tbsp. Cooking Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Gourmet Black Truffle Oil
- Quarter the potatoes, and cook for in boiling salted water until tender. Drain and return to pot, and mash well; add butter.
- Heat the milk & cream in a small saucepan but don’t allow to boil. Once heated, slowly add the milk to the potatoes with some salt and pepper (You do not need to add all the milk, depending on how smooth you want your mash to be). Your potatoes should be soft and velvety.
- Add the truffle oil and season to taste. Serve immediately.