- 120 g Flour
- 60 g Caster sugar
- 60 g Unsalted butter (in pieces)
- 300 g Pears
- 30 g Unsalted butter
- 30 g sugar
- 115 g Ponthier mixed berries
- 1/4 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream to serve
- Preheat oven to 190C. Place the pears in a medium-size pan, add the granulated sugar and cook on a medium heat until the fruit starts to soften and releases its juices, about 10 mins. Add the mixed berries and bring back to the boil, then remove from the heat. Spoon the fruity mixture into 4 individual ovenproof ramekins, or 1 large baking dish.
- Place the flour, butter and a pinch of salt in a large bowl and rub together with your fingers until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Add the sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 mins if small, 40 mins if large, until golden. If baking from frozen, add 15 mins cooking time. Remove from the oven, cool slightly, serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.