- 800 g carrots (peeled and cut lengthways)
- 800 g potatoes or sweet potatoes (peeled and halved)
- 350 g raw beetroot (quartered)
- 4 Courgettes
- 6 cloves garlic
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- A handful of rosemary leaves and sprigs
- Separate the vegetables between a few large pans (keep beets separate), cover with boiling salted water and parboil for 10-15 minutes, or until they begin to soften.
- Drain the veg in a large colander and leave for a couple of minutes to steam dry. Tip the veg into a large roasting tray. Drizzle with olive oil, rosemary leaves and season with salt and pepper. Make sure your vegetables are not overlapping, and cook for 40 minutes at 220°C or until crispy and golden (turn veggies halfway through cooking). Remove and serve immediately.