- 4 Large sweet potatoes
- 140g Mature cheddar cheese
- 2-3 chives
- 1-2 fresh chillies
- Maldon sea salt
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pack Dodoni feta cheese
- Preheat your grill to 175C.
- Rub your sweet potatoes with a drizzle of olive oil & some sea salt.
- Place in the oven & bake for 1 hour or until soft in the centre.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, cut them in half & add the cheddar cheese.
- Place your potatoes back in the hot oven and cook until the cheese melts.
- Finely chop your chives, chillies & crumbled feta & sprinkle over the potatoes.
- Serve immediately with a dollop of yogurt.