- 1 Gourmet Baguette Parisienne
- 2 handfuls of shredded cheddar, mozzarella or gouda cheese
- 2 tbsp La Cucina di Vita Napoletana sauce
- Handful of fresh white button mushrooms, sliced
- Handful of black olives, pitted & cut in half
- 100g Gourmet beef salami
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Maldon sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Fresh basil for garnish, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC .
- Slice your baguette in half.
- Spread a spoonful of Napoletana sauce on the inside of each baguette half. Layer with the shredded cheese, followed by the salami, chopped mushrooms & olives.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil, sea salt & black pepper.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Garnish with fresh basil & eat immediately!