- 1 pack gourmet skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ cup cooking cream
- 1 tbsp spoon of fresh thyme, chopped
- Olive oil, to taste
- Black Pepper
- Chili flakes
- Preheat oven
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish,
- Very lightly coat in olive oil and add garlic, thyme, salt, pepper & chili flakes
- Cover dish tightly with foil and place in oven
- Bake at 125C for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and add cooking cream
- Place back in oven for an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Gourmet Tip: to make sure your chicken is safely cooked, insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the breast and make sure it reads 75C
- Serving suggestion: Serve alongside your choice of Gourmet’s Fresh Pasta and garnish with fresh thyme.