- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 5 Organic eggs
- 2 table spoons olive oil
- ½ tbsp. chopped parsley to garnish
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat a deep, large skillet or sauce pan on medium heat
- Heat the olive oil, add chopped onions, tomatoes & bell peppers then saute for a few minutes until onions begin to soften.
- Carefully crack the eggs on top of the sautéed vegetables and simmer on low hear for 5-7 minutes until the egg whites are cooked but yolks are still runny.
- Season eggs with salt & pepper and garnish with parsley
- Serve in the skillet for an authentic feel.