- 1 pack Gourmet Minced Meat Kobeba
- 1L Rayeb or yogurt
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- Maldon sea salt
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Pine nuts for garnish
1. Brush Kobeba with oil & bake in the oven for 10 – 15 mins, until outer part is brown.
2. Add Rayeb or yogurt to a saucepan, and then add cornstarch & a pinch of salt. Whisk the sauce well until the cornstarch has completely dissolved. Turn the stove on to low heat & keep stirring until the sauce becomes thick. Add the kobeba & simmer lightly. Reduce heat & let it set for 1-2 mins.
3. In a pan, fry the chopped coriander, mint & garlic in a couple lugs of olive oil over medium heat, for 2 mins.
4. To serve, place the Kobeba with the sauce in a large dish and sprinkle fresh herbs on top
4. Garnish with a handful of pine nuts and serve with rice.